Sunday 10 December 2006

I'm with Lis...

I've gone the non-traditional option too, mainly because I still haven't finished decorating our tree and it isn't fit for human consumption....


Was pretty proud of these little home made decorations, just bought some red beads, some cheap vases from a discount shop and the little silver, jewelled trees were from Kmart for about $4.20 each.

After Christmas I will just take out the Christmas trees from the top and leave the beads and vases as they are, because our family room is decorated in browns and reds.

5 comments:

Jude said...

Lee they are fabulous decoration ideas. May have to steal them if I ever get time. Love the blog.

Lis said...

I loved the way they looked Lee, it really suits your home! Such a clever idea and for next to nothing! Clever gal!!

Angela said...

Just wonderful Lee...you are a clever cookie. Love them, and love the photos :)

shezann said...

These are simply gorgeous and your photo has certainly done them justice as I've seen the real thing, you're a beautiful homemaker too.

Vanessa said...

omg...what a clever idea...so pretty!